Being a fan of Dragon Ball is all about reading. Among all the things a fan can do, reading is what you can enjoy most. When it comes to Dragon Ball Super manga, there are many levels of engagement. As such, you need to know how to become a DBS reader. Here are some tips you need to read DBS in the best way possible:
– Read every chapter with an open mind. You might not like every character or scene, but that’s okay. You should never let negative feelings become personal and prevent you from enjoying something else again.
– Read in order so that each new chapter feels special for you instead of forcing yourself through them because it’s your duty as a reader. It might be difficult at first but if you stick with it, it gets better.
– Read series that appeal to your interests rather than blindly following just one anime or manga since this will only make reading that thing more difficult later on in life when other interests take priority over something else.
Keep a notebook of all the books you read
This is important because this step will help you remember what happened in the book and make it easier to re-read.
– Keep a notebook of all the books you read, which will make reading them again easier.
– Carry a phone or notepad with you so that you can write down anything that comes up while reading the manga, like the names of characters or scenes that made an impact on you.
– Don’t wait until everything is translated before reading since this can be overwhelming for some people. If something doesn’t make sense to you, keep trying to understand it and then rewatch/read it later if possible.
– You should read DBS online rather than through print because online books allow for more flexibility.
If you’re not a fan of manga, then try to read some fanfiction. This is a great way to get a taste for the story and the characters. You can also discover new ideas and develop your own interpretations of what might happen in DBS.
– Read online so that you don’t have to worry about losing anything or damaging your books
– Get a bookmark holder that can hold many different books at once
Read Manga with Japanese Audio Edition
If you’re reading DBS in English, you might as well read it in Japanese. It’s a lot easier to understand the series this way and it will allow for more immersion.
– Get a copy of DBS manga in Japanese audio edition by obtaining an official English translation or by buying the Japanese manga.
– Read DBS with Japanese audio edition.
– Listen to the original Japanese soundtrack to enhance your enjoyment of the manga even more so that you can feel immersed in the world of Dragon Ball Super.
Use Good Reading Habits While You’re Reading
– Keep your phone away. It might be tempting to check it every now and then, but it’s important to keep the phone out of reach so that you can focus on reading.
– Read at a comfortable pace rather than trying to race through chapters like a mad person.
– Take short breaks between chapters if you need them. There’s no point in forcing yourself through chapters if they are too taxing on your mind or body.
– Drink water before bedtime when reading DBS as dehydration can make your reading experience more difficult.
Don’t Be Afraid to Ask Questions When You’re Stuck
It’s natural for fans to get stuck when reading new chapters. When you’re stuck, ask your friends in the fandom what they think and figure out how to get around a particular issue. It might be as simple as not understanding a word or it could be more complicated like figuring out what the hell is going on in the story. Getting help from trusted sources will help prevent you from getting frustrated with the series and quitting altogether.
– Learn about other manga, anime, and games that are similar to DBS so that you don’t feel like you have to read this one alone. Sometimes we need an escape and if you find yourself enjoying something else too much, it can cause problems with your reading of Dragon Ball Super.
Take Self-Improvement Classes When You Feel Confused or Weak
If you feel like the DBS manga is confusing you or it’s hard to follow along, take a self-improvement class. This will allow you to focus on what you enjoy rather than what you don’t like about the manga.
For example, let’s say that the characters are driving me crazy and I feel like they’re an unfavorable representation of Asians. Instead of panicking because I can’t keep up with my reading pace and giving up, I could take a self-improvement class. In this class, I would learn how to be more confident in myself and not let others determine my worth based on their own prejudices.
With a wide variety of manga available, it can be difficult to know where to start.
However, if you are willing to put in the effort, you will be able to become a manga fan for life!